Some buildings have very little subfloor ventilation. Inadequate underfloor ventilation can lead to an accumulation of moisture in the sub floor. This in turn can cause structural and health problems for the home and it’s occupants.
The most common reason for inadequate under floor ventilation is that there not enough vents, or they are too small for the size and layout of building. Building extensions, building location and soil type can all contribute to problems in the subfloor.
This underfloor kit is specifically designed to service areas of up to 120 cubic meters. This kit also comes with a BTO (Y Junction) which allows for two intake points.
TT Silent Mixflow Fan Features
- Premium Silent Inline Motor
- Only 33 dB(A) on the high speed (this fan is wired to the high speed)
- Long life ball bearing motor
- Suitable for continuous running
- IP X 4 rated motor
- Includes mounting brackets
- Overheating protection with automatic restart
- Dynamically balanced turbines