This DIY Subfloor Kit Includes:
Some buildings have very little subfloor ventilation. Inadequate underfloor ventilation can lead to an accumulation of moisture in the subfloor. This in turn can cause structural and health problems for the home and it’s occupants.
The most common reason for inadequate under floor ventilation is that there not enough vents, or they are too small for the size and layout of building. Building extensions, building location and soil type can all contribute to problems in the subfloor.
This underfloor kit is specifically designed to service areas of up to 35 cubic meters. This kit comes with the compact VKP Minibox, which can be a good choice if you have space restrictions or want something a little quieter.
VKP Minibox Fan Features
- The fan casing is made of steel with polymeric coating.
- The removable cover provides easy access to the motor.
- Single-phase motor with external rotor and overheating protection and automatic restart.
- The motor is equipped with ball bearings for long service life designed for at least 40 000 hours.
- For precise features, safe operation and low noise, each turbine is dynamically balanced.
- Motor protection rating IPX4.
This DIY subfloor kit comes with a VKP Minibox – this is a 45w motor. Based on daily usage (4 hours per day) this fan will cost approximately $23 annually (or 44 cents per week).
Please note: These calculations are based on a rate of 35 cents per 1000w per hour, based on current peak time rates. Actual cost will vary depending on your individual rates and usage amount.
Please note: These calculations are a rough estimate and will obviously be dependent on your rates and usage levels