VKP – Minibox Centrifugal Inline Fan (150mm)
View additional information tab for specifications and technical information.
The VKP Minibox is a compact little unit that can be connected to 150mm ducting. One of the benefits of the minibox is it is a very quiet unit, especially when connected to the lower speed setting. Its a popular choice for ventilating a small sub floor area, but this fan can be used for a variety of exhaust applications as well as sub floor application.
VKP Minibox Centrifugal Fan Features
- The fan casing is made of steel with polymeric coating.
- The removable cover provides easy access to the motor, thus ensuring easy mounting as well as the fan and the air ducts maintenance without dismounting.
- Single-phase motor with external rotor and overheating protection and automatic restart.
- The motor is equipped with ball bearings for long service life designed for at least 40 000 hours.
- For precise features, safe operation and low noise, each turbine is dynamically balanced.
- Motor protection rating IPX4.