Subfloor Plastic Inline Fans: VK Plastic Centrifugal Inline Fan (100mm)
View additional information tab for specifications and technical information.
The VK is a centrifugal inline exhaust fan that features a durable ABS plastic construction. It is a quality fan great for subfloor ventilation installations. These inline fan systems are a great and affordable solution for areas where several exhaust points are necessary. Being an inline fan, the VK can be mounted in several locations within the floor space depending on the situation. Use our diagrams in the Specifications & Dimensions tab to guide you to installation methods. We have a full range of accessories, parts and kits available to help you with your DIY subfloor installation. For accessories scroll down the page, for kits, see the link in the sidebar or menu option.
These VK plastic inline fans have a waterproof terminal box and a corrosion resistant plastic casing making it suitable for humid locations. Its motor is long-life and rated for continuous use with an IP X 4. Available in a number of sizes (see alternative sizes listed separately), these fans are great for subfloor ventilation systems. This fan comes complete with mounting brackets to make your subfloor installation as easy as possible.
VK Centrifugal Fan Features
- Long life ball bearing motor
- German made motor
- Suitable for continuous running
- IP X 4 rated motor
- Includes mounting brackets
- Corrosion resistant plastic construction
- Waterproof terminal boxes
- Overheating protection with an automatic restart
- Single phase AC motor with dynamic balanced impeller
- Ball bearing motors (designed for use for over 40,000 hours operation)
- IP44 motor protection rating
- Is speed variable with use of the VKM Speed Controller accessory (see below)
These VK plastic inline fans can be mounted to a wall or ceiling at any angle by its fastening brackets which are supplied with the unit. The fan is powered through the external terminal box.
Electric connection and installation must be performed in compliance with the manual and wiring diagram on the terminal box.