Introducing the DC Underfloor Ventilation Fan…
This Underfloor Ventilation fan has a highly efficient DC motor. It is a top quality product, designed to effectively remove underfloor damp and odours. The reliable German motor ensures the fan is suitable for continuous operation, although the fan can be purchased with a 24 hour timer (see accessory below) so you can specify operating hours.
It can be installed in the sub-floor brickwork or wall and replacement air holes placed into the opposite wall. The fan will exhaust air from the sub floor while replacement air will enter from the breather holes causing a cross flow ventilation pattern.
It is set to exhaust mode, but the fan and motor housing can be simply reversed to allow it to convert to an air inlet ventilator.
- IP54 rating
- High energy efficiency – can run 24/7
- Removes damp stale air and reduces mould build up from your underfloor
- Very low running costs
- High flow rates
- Easy and safe to install – No electrician required
- Designed to run in moist environments
- Quiet operation
- Slim lourve design
- Comes in 2 colours (this listing is for the white model) but can be easily painted to suit
Very low running costs – continuous operation cost as low as $13 a year (based on 21c/kWh). This DC underfloor ventilation fan is installed in the sub-floor brickwork by removal of one full brick and part removal of adjacent bricks above and below. No electrician is required. A 24v/240V adaptor is provided for connection to a standard power point.
- Throat diameter: 250mm
- Motor: 30W, 24VDC
- Flow rate Δp=0: Min: 275m3/h Max: 730m3 /h
- Line voltage: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Colours: White and Brown
- Warranty – 2 Years.